The national competent authorities from other countries than the European region as defined by the United Nations are not eligible for participation in line with the decision of the Board of Participation at the moment. Nevertheless the EURIPID Collaboration would like to strengthen the global cooperation of the national authorities therefore the EURIPID Collaboration would like to help the pricing activity of those organisations by the following ways:
- supporting OECD’s activity in increasing transparency of pricing,
- supporting WHO’s activity in the implementation of the WHA’s transparency resolution,
- publications of documents related to pricing of medicinal products,
- circulation of newsletters,
- online webinars (foreseen for Autumn 2021),
- information provision for researchers to support public research in the field of medicinal product pricing.